Rooms all face the Golfo de Nicoya with an uninterrupted blue sky view. I was with a 9-person tour group that stayed 2 nights. All meals were good family style and some buffet style. Wifi available only in lobby, was adequate. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Comfortable bed and great sleeping because of wonderful breezes. Very clean large rooms, giant tub in the bath. Trail on property for walking or walk up the highway 15 min. for Bat Jungle, Artists Cooperative and Cheese Factory. Hotel is on side of steep hill, with steps and paths that may be moderately challenging to some. Good choice for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena