Pros: Friendly staff, spacious rooms with balcony in deluxe rooms, great views, included breakfast, good value.
Cons: Loud winds at night, not enough lighting on the property at night.
Definitely recommend the zip line at selvatura if you're not afraid of heights. Scary scary drive on the road to monteverde if renting a car. Roads big enough for one and a half cars. Most of the way is rocks and dirt. Cliff edge turns with no barriers. Good for the adventurous type.
Would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena