We traveled to Costa Rica on family vacation, and stayed at Hotel Montana in Monteverde. For us, the staff really made the hotel. They were incredibly helpful, both to those of us who spoke Spanish and those who did not. They recommended out-of-the way tours and experiences for which we were grateful. Everyone was very friendly. We did have difficulty in one of our hotels with the toilet plumbing (it overflowed on its first flush) but this problem was addressed quickly. If the toilet seat remained closed and the door to the bathroom shut, a chlorine-smell that emanated from the toilet could not be detected. The rooms were clean, and the little decks were charming. The main facility was very nice, and the restaurant was relatively good. Again, the restaurant staff were great. Breakfast was fair (a normal, continental breakfast). They were happy to accommodate dietary needs. Every area was clean, orderly, and charming, and the views were very nice. It was great to see the Pacific Ocean from our back door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena