This hotel was recently renovated. We had an okay stay but for the money, I honestly expected more. Bugs are common in Costa Rica, but the staff should have at least try to keep the lobby free of dead bugs. On day of arrival, there were tons of dead flies, butterflies, and bugs throughout the lobby (worst at the windows). The rooms were adequate but beds were equivalent to motel 6. Breakfast was good and staff was friendly--did the bare minimum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena