WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Monteverde Massage

Monteverde Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: In Monteverde Massage you will find an oasis of possibilities to recuperate your physical and mental health. Located in Santa Elena de Monteverde, 100 meters south of the "Hotel Rainbow Valley" close enough that you can walk, enjoying the marvelous view.
Minneapolis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Treat after days of Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Carmen is a Physical Therapist in addition so she really knows what your body needs to heal after hiking the cloud forest and ziplining. My husband and I both loved it! It was a great way to start our morning and we are looking forward to enjoying the rest of our day in Santa Elena before we leave tomorrow morning. I highly recommend it!

Visited February 2013
Carmen P, Propietario at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thanks very much for your opinion . Im glad to help you.

Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Massage has been an important part of my personal self-care for decades. If Carmen Phillips lived in Miami, I would see her on a regular basis! Carmen has her own brand of magic and I loved her healing massage. Teresa D

1 Thank TreeDebrech
Carmen P, Owner at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thanks for your note

I response her but no have in tripadvisor
Edmonton, Canada
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Wonderful lady, Carmen was very sweet. Experienced massage therapist, she works out of her own home with a professional room set up. Helped with my sore muscles that I had, really great experience.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank RockPaperHairDesigns
Thanks for your notes
Gilbert, Minnesota, United States
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I went with 2 U.S. students that we were travelling with on a recommendation. I am so glad that we bypassed the higher end spas for a great value, quality massage. Very knowledgable staff gave us a massage, salt rub, and physical therapy advice at a very reasonable price. Location was clean and comfortable. We all felt very comfortable with Karmen and her abilities.

Visited June 2012
, Propietario at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thans very much .
Monteverde Costa Rica
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

Carmen Phillips is a very experienced massage therapist and I'm glad I found her. Not only are the massages great but Carmen also has skill back pain and muscle aches and pains.

I highly recommend it and the price is economical. She works out of her own home and has two really neat rooms to pick from for you message.

Great to enjoy on a rainy afternoon or after a long hike or canopy tour.

She also has a degree in physical therepy.

Visited June 2012
, Propietario at Monteverde Massage, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thans very much .Im very happy for your coment