“Excellent local food”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

cheap good local food, friendly staff, less than 15 Euros for two meals plus non-alcoholic drinks, extensive menue

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Tasty local food. Good value. I stumbled across this place then kept going back. Why would I bother cooking?

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The staff were unfriendly and despite giving a straw for everyone else's drinks, I had to ask for one. The food took an hour to arrive at my table and they weren't even busy. The fajitas were meh, the chicken had hard chunks I couldn't break down and wasn't sure what they were.

The drink selection was so uninspired that I just ordered water that came in a glass (again, with no straw!)

I read many great reviews regarding this place but maybe they've been resting on their laurels and possibly slacking.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

cheap, good food, cant go wrong with sabor tico. friendly staff, too. $20 for two meals and drinks. it's a little bit of a walk from the town, so we were a little bit antsy as we walked up at night, but worth the trek.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Lots of great food at this casual and very reasonably-priced restaurant. We loved the pork fajitas. Portions are big!