“excellent adventure!”

and up
Extreme Bungee Jumping in Monteverde
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Has one of the most beautiful views of the area and the country in terms of rainforest refers, you will see this during the tour with our extreme activities; mixing the majesty of these along with the extreme adventure of reaching the highest altitudes and admire the rich natural beauty of the forest and its treasures. You will feel excitement and emotions when you enjoy bungee jumping, mega tarzan, the giant rappel and superman and fantastic distances of each of the cables, the longest 3400 feet long and 600 feet high. When it comes up to adrenaline, height, dizziness and extreme emotions there are those who are brave that will come and join; on the other hand, there is those who are less convinced that they can try something different; and we can never miss these who are friends of the brave ones and go almost forced. True?? Well no matter which category you are, the important thing is that at the end of the day nothing is more enjoyable than the famous “adventure tourism”
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and myself had an awesome time with extremo! I was terrified even before we started and I have to say the staff were amazing,calm and professional. Two guides in particular Jordy and Donald were so good to help keep me calm and made this experience one to always remember. We felt safe and had a blast! We highly recommend this company, you get the whole package with flying like superman, swing like tarzan and rapel like spiderman. The views while zip lining were incredible and we felt the price was reasonable too!

All reviews
"longer lines"
"latin america"
"adrenaline rush"
in 21 reviews
"felt safe the whole time"
"super fun"
"once in a lifetime"
in 7 reviews
"views are amazing"

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I did zip-lining once before in another place and found it to be a little boring but this experience totally changed my mind! So fun! The staff were great as well. The tarzan swing was terrifying to do the actual jump but once you did it was a blast. The last zip-line, the long superman-style zip-line was an amazing experience. You're so high up and you can really see what it might be like to be a bird - my fave for sure. The view of the coast from the last zip-line was so beautiful as well!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great thrill and beautiful view. Worth the money. You can't leave Costa Rica without experiencing ziplining!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

So my son challenged me and a high school buddy to check our 'kahoonas' were still working
Seriously folx, I'm afraid of balconies but these guys make you feel so safe I want to do it again! The guides put you right at ease during your briefing with a little 'guide humour' and show you the ropes so to speak in a very clear and understandable manner. The first few zips are short distances so you get the hang ( pardon the pun ) of controlling your flight and the most important...breaking! I was relieved to have so much control over my flight ( I call the zips "flights" 'cause you really do get that sense! ). Fourteen flights in all, a repel, a tarzan swing and the gran finale SUPERMAN over the forest canopy may not be for all scaredy cats but this one loved it!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was by far one of my favorite excursions that I did in Costa Rica. My mom had booked the Canopy Tour and I had no idea what I was getting myself in for. It was 14 lines and the last one was a Superman zip-line. The staff was great, and they took pictures of you along the way, which was pretty cheap to purchase in the end, since there were four of us. The only thing that they didn't take pictures of was the Superman line at the end which didn't make sense because that was clearly the coolest part. I would suggest, if you have somewhere to put it, bring a camera or smart phone and get your own pictures along the way!

Overall great time! Don't miss out on this one!