“Super Fun for the Whole Family”

Monteverde Extremo Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Extreme Bungee Jumping in Monteverde
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Has one of the most beautiful views of the area and the country in terms of rainforest refers, you will see this during the tour with our extreme activities; mixing the majesty of these along with the extreme adventure of reaching the highest altitudes and admire the rich natural beauty of the forest and its treasures. You will feel excitement and emotions when you enjoy bungee jumping, mega tarzan, the giant rappel and superman and fantastic distances of each of the cables, the longest 3400 feet long and 600 feet high. When it comes up to adrenaline, height, dizziness and extreme emotions there are those who are brave that will come and join; on the other hand, there is those who are less convinced that they can try something different; and we can never miss these who are friends of the brave ones and go almost forced. True?? Well no matter which category you are, the important thing is that at the end of the day nothing is more enjoyable than the famous “adventure tourism”
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went here for our son's 8th birthday and all had a great time. After a discussion of how to zip line and a safety talk, you're off on your first cable. Our group of 20 or so folks went through smoothly and quickly. There was never much of a wait at each of the platforms, just enough time to share excitement with each other. The guides were quick with a smile and easy to talk to. Our kids, ages 8 & 10, were having the time of their life and were able to do some cables by themselves and some with us. The Tarzan Swing was the highlight for all of us - scary yes, but such a great feeling when you get going. The final cable has a "Super Man" option - highly recommended if you have ever desired the sensation of flying.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"afraid of heights"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Zip Lining was awesome. We had so much fun, it is intimidating at first but too much fun to turn down! The staff where great. I cant wait to return!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you are in Costa Rica, you must do this tour!

Was I scared? Absolutely, but that's half the fun. Extremo allows you do zip superman style and has a Tarzan swing. The most scary part of the superman zip was getting set up and being put face down. After take off, its really not that bad. Its actually the most beautiful part of the tour. The Tarzan swing is another story. It was scary before getting to it. It was scary when I had to walk on the bridge to get to it. It was even scarier when I had to jump off of it. Oh mine, I was scare shitless but I'm glad I didn't chicken out.

I'm glad they push you off of the Tarzan swing. God knows, it would have taken me hours to make that jump myself.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I´ve done ziplines before which were a real snooze and about as exciting as a wet weekend in Palmerston North (sorry Palmie). El Extremo is different. Huge long ziplines up to a km long and up to 180m above the valley floor, plus a Tarzan swing. Shouldn´t think I´ll ever need to do another zipline ever.

1  Thank James-the-Kiwi