WINNER WONDERLAND

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Zip Lining was awesome. We had so much fun, it is intimidating at first but too much fun to turn down! The staff where great. I cant wait to return!

• Hebrew first
San Diego, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you are in Costa Rica, you must do this tour!

Was I scared? Absolutely, but that's half the fun. Extremo allows you do zip superman style and has a Tarzan swing. The most scary part of the superman zip was getting set up and being put face down. After take off, its really not that bad. Its actually the most beautiful part of the tour. The Tarzan swing is another story. It was scary before getting to it. It was scary when I had to walk on the bridge to get to it. It was even scarier when I had to jump off of it. Oh mine, I was scare shitless but I'm glad I didn't chicken out.

I'm glad they push you off of the Tarzan swing. God knows, it would have taken me hours to make that jump myself.

Visited December 2012
Queenstown, New Zealand
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best zipline ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I´ve done ziplines before which were a real snooze and about as exciting as a wet weekend in Palmerston North (sorry Palmie). El Extremo is different. Huge long ziplines up to a km long and up to 180m above the valley floor, plus a Tarzan swing. Shouldn´t think I´ll ever need to do another zipline ever.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank James-the-Kiwi
Staten Island, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zip lining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had never been zip lining before. I thought i would only be doing a short distance. i was surprised and amazed. there were8 zip lines. the view was outstanding. It was a wonderful experience. The staff was great.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Zipline I've Ever Been To”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've now been ziplining 5 times - 4 in Costa Rica and once in Guatemala. While exhilarating, they all offer about the same thing - the ability to fly through the air at high speed over long distances. Extremo offers that, but it is much more. We got to go on a Tarzan Swing - where you drop straight down and swing out - my favorite part of the tour. We also went on a rappel drop - falling straight down. While they say their top priority is safety (and I don't doubt them), the experience was a ton of fun.

I followed up my zipline tour with a bungee jump - a definite must for those of you looking for a little more. I'd never done it before and it was so much fun I made them let me do it twice.