We stayed in Villa Lodge for 2 nights. We found the place to be safe,quiet and CLEAN. There was free internet access. Breakfast (fruit, gallo pinto,eggs, coffee ,fresh breads) was perfect. Our cabin had all the comforts of home (a fridge, a TV, hot water etc..)and was cleaned daily. Location-away from the main street,offering a quiet environment and good sleep (a five minute walk into town). The owners Ana and Heiner were simply amazing, super helpful and welcoming.They gave us great recommendations and made reservations with local tours. We were totally impressed with the sandwiches that we got for our morning trip to Montezuma (Heiner-the best sandwiches we've ever eaten-thanks!!!) If we ever return to Santa Elena we will definitely stay here again. Thank you Ana and Heiner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena