We were very pleased with our stay of 2 nights. The owners are charming folks and bend over backwards to please. I was doing a night walk and forgot to bring a jacket and the owner actually lent me a couple of his to use. I didn't expect that. The grounds are tidy, the rooms clean and comfortable. The price was very reasonable. Quite a few restaurants nearby made walking to them easy. The nearby Soda was good and very inexpensive. All in all well worth the time and effort to find this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena