We stayed for three nights, the rooms are large and the ones upstairs have lots of natural light which was important for us as we were working. Wifi connection was good and they also have a guest computer available. The breakfast was great, loads of food and good strong coffee. The staff were all super helpful but the most exceptional service was from the owners. The first morning we woke to find we had a flat tyre, we were heading out on a tour, so we left the car for the day and were planning to fix the tyre when we got home. When we got home the owner had changed our tyre for us - now that's going above and beyond! We were there in the afternoon and Anna made us coffees and complimentary carrot cake and they booked all of our tours for us and provided great advise on the area. The villa lodge is just out of the village, a couple of mins drive or a short walk, but this means its peaceful and often has Tucans in the trees in the morning. Highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena