This was the perfect little private place to stay within a safe 8-10 minute walk to Santa Elaina. The rooms were very spacious with everything you would need including a kitchen area and private bathroom with plenty of hot water! Anna and Heiner (The owners) were so kind and helpful in planning activities and serving the most wonderful and delicious breakfast every morning. This is all included in your stay. We had pancakes, toast, the typical rice & beans with scrambled eggs, and fresh fruit! I would highly recommend this place to stay if you just need a clean room and great service (there is no pool or fitness center). It is great for any kind of trip including families, couples, solo, or friends traveling together. We were very pleased with our 2 night stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena