We had a wonderful stay here in one of the cabins. It included one double bed and two single beds for the kids, a decent-sized bathroom, a refrigerator and microwave. Anna and Heiner the owners were very friendly and helpful in arranging activities. They made everything seemlessly easy. Breakfast was delicious. The location is an easy 7-10 minute walk into town. It was much quieter staying out of town, though a little strange to be nestled between a residential house and a metal fabrication building. We would definitely return and recommend this hotel to our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena