Extremely nice, recently constructed lodge. Clean, comfortable and spacious.
The owners (Haynner, Anna and their 4 year old son) are extremely conscientious and attentive. The breakfast was terrific, with many choices and lots of fresh fruit, in an attractive dining area.
Short walk to town, or a $2 taxi ride.
If you're heading for Santa Elena, this is a great place to stay.
And while you're there, let Desafio Adventures arrange a guided cloud forest hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena