A bit removed from downtown Santa Elena, the Monteverde Villa Lodge was clean, quiet, and served a large breakfast in a pleasant dining room, with your choice of American or typical Costa Rican food. We were two couples, each with a room in the main lodge. The rooms were large, clean, sparsely but adequately furnished, and could each have accommodated a family (one actually had two bathrooms). There was a television in each room, and there is wi-fi in the lobby. The only thing missing was a lamp by the bed so that one could read. The shower was good and hot. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we were greeted with a welcome lemonade or coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena