This place was great. The location was a little bit outside of central St. Elena, but easy to find. The couple that owns and runs the hotel are super nice and helpful and will help you to make any sort of tour/ziplining/adventure reservation you need. The rooms are clean, spacious and modernized, though the hot water did run out a little quickly. Rooms incude a little kitchenette with a frige, sink, microwave and coffee maker. And they give you a goodbye present when you leave. Absolutely wonderful hotel, and a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena