Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $116.00
More Info
1,366 results
All reviews hanging bridges zip lining cloud forest tram ride half mile cable car bucket list fear of heights felt very safe costa rica great adventure adrenaline rush a lot of fun breathtaking views howler monkeys an adventure arenal volcano
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Trip worthy experience!
I had never been zip lining before, but I do enjoy adventure sports. Staff follows safety protocols consistently. You get a practice run before riding up the gondola (~20min). It’s high, cold and wet so dress accordingly. You will want a good windbreaker/jacket, especially when you’re traveling 40mph on the zip line!
The stops are sudden so I don’t recommend this for anyone with shoulder problems.
Do the Vertigo Drop!!!! It is totally worth it!!! If you don’t want the this option at the end you will still be slowly lowered to the ground (like a free repel). There are NO stairs to get off the rig.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We did full-package as couple: Sky walk on hanging bridges, Cable car, Zip lining and s surprise at the end! The pick up/drop off from hotel, reception, all amenities, training before each activity, care during the activities, all were top notch. Were hardly able to see any worthwhile wild life! Ask photographer to take a lot of your pictures, if you plan to buy at the end, as whole package-extra $35 will be worthwhile.

Reviewed 5 days ago

This was one of the best things we did in Costa Rica. We did the bridges trail without a guide and had an amazing experience. The hike is not hard and the views from the bridges were amazing.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Being afraid of heights the staff were awesome on the zips and offered to ride with me if I wanted. I was able to go on my own because of the sturdy take off ramps .. on hanging off the edge or clinging to a tree. At the end you had an option to bungee from tne tower or take a final zip . I took the zip and left the jump to the others. The brake system was great .. no hands and safe and quick. Staff are great and in the end I loved the whole thing. Gondola ride up was good too.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Apparently we went zip lining during their stormy season, we caught some high winds and rain which made it pretty scary and we couldn’t see a whole lot. We’ve gone zip lining in the US and Jamaica which was much better. We also weren’t prepared to be in 60 degree weather. I would recommend you do just the bridges or tree climbing instead. There are other companies that do ATV tours like 100% adventure and extremo which we wish we would’ve done instead.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The Cloud Forest is an amazing place to visit, we were very lucky with the weather & has some incredible views from the hanging bridges.
The tour was so much fun, our guide was knowledgable & funny but ultimately also very aware of our safety.
We saw several birds/animals & really enjoyed the tour - if you don’t like heights though, good luck....

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time ever zip lining! the guides did a fabulous job explaining the procedures. I was BEYOND nervous and the guides offered to go with me! It was an excellent choice and eased my nervousness! The braking system is geared toward beginners for ease of use! Their knowledge and passion for the area was evident as they explained things unique to Monteverde in between zip lines!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We walked the bridges with an excellent guide. The views were amazing. We did not opt to do the zip line.

Very, very safe.

Good café and well priced souvenir shop on site.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having previously hiked in the Cloud Forest and also crossed the Hanging Bridges, I decided to see the forest from a different angle

When you walk the bridges, they seem high but they definitely aren't. Whilst we didn't get to see Arenal due to the clouds, the remaining view was spectacular - it is a little windy up there but definitely worth a go

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great guide for the cloud forest walk and for the ziplining...fun experience all round and good value tour.