1,311 results
All reviews pancakes costa rica the kitchen free coffee and tea all day different options breakfast was delicious fruit great place to stay cloud forest zip lining other travelers would definitely stay here again in town pollo helped us plan pura vida recommend staying here
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Stayed here for 2 night on my recent trip. There's a short walk into town which I like. Staff was helpful in booking tours and providing directions. Saw a rainbow every day from the deck. I would stay here again.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I was actually really sad that we were staying in Monteverde for only one night because I loved this bed & breakfast!!

It is not fancy, but it is super cute, clean, and comfortable! The shared deck (with an awesome view) was a really nice place to sit, relax, and read in the afternoon when we had a couple hours to take a break. Our room was very clean and nice, and there is a fresh and clean scent in the building. Breakfast was delicious. Staff was friendly and helpful. Loved it all and would 100% recommend to others!

1  Thank chicagotraveler109
Reviewed January 11, 2020

This property is located close to town so it was easy to walk into town for restaurants, shopping, etc. It has a nice view from the deck that all guests shared and there is also an area with tables and chairs for playing games, visiting, etc. The breakfast was good- you actually sit down and order from the selection of six items. The staff were very helpful in answering questions. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was very spacious and nice.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor- better view
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Cute and comfortable bed and breakfast. The entire property is well kept, all hosts are friendly and helpful, the kitchen is open for use during the day, and every morning the service staff cooks breakfast. I will recommend Camino Verde to all my friends and I’ll be sure to revisit on my next trip to Monteverde.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights here and we had everything we needed, it's very clean, the breakfast is very good and the staff helped us a lot. They recommended us some very good activities (horse back riding, night walk, massage) and they booked for us. Thank you Andres and Jose for the hospitality!

Trip type: Traveled with family