Our room was a little tight, but the breakfast was great and the staff very helpful. It isn't the easiest place to find, but is worth it. Tours will pick you up at the hotel and the main drag is only a ten minute walk. The supermarket is close, and you are welcome to use the kitchen to make your own dinner, which we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Verde B&B is a "Bed and Breakfast" style lodging opened in 2009 and located on the edge of Santa Elena. The B&B is laid out in the style of a family house and guests are encouraged to treat it as their home. The building was in fact once the owner's family home which gave inspiration to this 'Tica House' designed hotel.The B&B is situated a 5 minute walk from the town centre of Santa Elena, but is far enough away for it to be quiet and have more rural surroundings. This is the perfect option for those who crave the quiet side of the countryside but who require the amenities provided in a town. FACILITIES: Camino Verde B&B comprises private rooms which sleep 2 to 4 guests. Four of the rooms have shared bathroom facilities and the rest are en suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Verde Bed And Breakfast Monteverde
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Hotel Santa Elena
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena