We had a great time here. Friendly helpful - (with a great sense of humour). Good room, hot shower!, excellent breakfast, central location. Nothing too much trouble - even checked everyone was on correct transport for tours/when leaving. Felt relaxed & comfortable there. B&B feel not hostel feel although guests had full kitchen available for use. Nice atmosphere. Mixture of all ages including we two 'older' Kiwis. Would definitely stay there again! A++. Great value for money. cheers, hope to get back there one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Verde B&B is a "Bed and Breakfast" style lodging opened in 2009 and located on the edge of Santa Elena. The B&B is laid out in the style of a family house and guests are encouraged to treat it as their home. The building was in fact once the owner's family home which gave inspiration to this 'Tica House' designed hotel.The B&B is situated a 5 minute walk from the town centre of Santa Elena, but is far enough away for it to be quiet and have more rural surroundings. This is the perfect option for those who crave the quiet side of the countryside but who require the amenities provided in a town. FACILITIES: Camino Verde B&B comprises private rooms which sleep 2 to 4 guests. Four of the rooms have shared bathroom facilities and the rest are en suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Hotel Santa Elena
- Camino Verde Bed And Breakfast Monteverde
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena