We booked into this interesting and amiable spot at the last minute during our visit to Costa Rica and couldn't have found a more accommodating host. Andre greeted every visitor personally with his high energy yet pleasant approach. My husband and teenage daughter and I stayed in a modest, but completely satisfactory room which could easily sleep 5. Everything was clean and well managed and the breakfast included was excellent! Andre was extremely helpful with his knowledge of the area and his recommendations, which we found to be quite objective. After all, not every visitor is looking for the same experience, and he was so informed. Internet was readily available, especially if you have your own device, and the small outdoor table was a great meet and greet spot for guests at this eclectic spot. The communal kitchen was available for cooking, and was well equipped. Tea and coffee was excellent, complimentary and readily available. We stayed for two nights and were able to tour Monteverde park and enjoy an excellent coffee/cacao tour. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, safe and friendly location, Camino Verde is your spot! We really appreciated Andre and the fact that this property and business is owned by his family. We believe that Tico owned and operated = more benefit directly to the community.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Verde B&B is a "Bed and Breakfast" style lodging opened in 2009 and located on the edge of Santa Elena. The B&B is laid out in the style of a family house and guests are encouraged to treat it as their home. The building was in fact once the owner's family home which gave inspiration to this 'Tica House' designed hotel.The B&B is situated a 5 minute walk from the town centre of Santa Elena, but is far enough away for it to be quiet and have more rural surroundings. This is the perfect option for those who crave the quiet side of the countryside but who require the amenities provided in a town. FACILITIES: Camino Verde B&B comprises private rooms which sleep 2 to 4 guests. Four of the rooms have shared bathroom facilities and the rest are en suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Verde Bed And Breakfast Monteverde
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Hotel Santa Elena
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena