My trip to Monteverde was absolutely amazing and I can honestly say that the hospitality me and mis amigas recieved was the reason! The effort that we recieved from the staff to make us feel welcome and comfortable was refreshing after such a long day of travel and continued throughout the weekend. Upon arival, we immediately knew we had made a good desicion choosing Camino Verde based on how the staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything set up for the weekend ahead. We mentioned which activities we wanted to do when we got there, and a staff member set all the transportation up for us so all we had to do was be in the reception area at the right time. At night the dinning/entertainment area was the place to be. You can buy a beer from the mini fridge and talk to other guests or a staff member and play uno (if thats your thing). The last day we were there, Andres, the manager, drove us to an amazing tree that was formed in a way that you climb into it. He stayed while we climbed it and was our personal photographer. This is just one of the many examples of kindness the staff had while going out of there way to make our weekend memorable. After our stay, we decided that we would come back to Camino Verde for our last weekend in Costa Rica and we are looking forward to it! I have been to a lot of hostels but never have been shown the kindess and hospitality that we were shown here and thats something you cant pay for. I highly recomend Camino Verde to anyone traveling to the Monteverde area if you want the best experience for a great price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Verde B&B is a "Bed and Breakfast" style lodging opened in 2009 and located on the edge of Santa Elena. The B&B is laid out in the style of a family house and guests are encouraged to treat it as their home. The building was in fact once the owner's family home which gave inspiration to this 'Tica House' designed hotel.The B&B is situated a 5 minute walk from the town centre of Santa Elena, but is far enough away for it to be quiet and have more rural surroundings. This is the perfect option for those who crave the quiet side of the countryside but who require the amenities provided in a town. FACILITIES: Camino Verde B&B comprises private rooms which sleep 2 to 4 guests. Four of the rooms have shared bathroom facilities and the rest are en suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Hotel Santa Elena
- Camino Verde Bed And Breakfast Monteverde
- Camino Verde Bed & Breakfast Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena