I stayed in Tambor Tropical in March 2010. The reason for my visit - my wedding.
I can not describe enough how beautiful the hotel is, no pictures I have seen do it justice. The whole week there was just amazing. The staff went above and beyond our every need, they were all friendly, polite and professional.
We arranged a number of tours and the local area is great for exploring.
The hotel pool is very relaxing and the bar is very reasonable and makes great cocktails - evening meals are also very reasonable and delicious.
I would recommend this hotel and will definitely be going back myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambor Tropical is an intimate boutique beach resort on Costa Rica's beautiful Nicoya Peninsula. Nestled on the on the bay, our resort offers guests a private and luxurious vacation in the less traveled Playa Tambor. Relax in the comfort of one of our 12 spacious beachfront suites, swim in our gorgeous mosaic-tiled pool, indulge in massage treatments, enjoy the cuisine of our full-service restaurant or explore the nearby jungle via many guided adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Tambor Tropical Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambor Tropical Beach Hotel Playa Tambor
- Tambor Tropical Playa
- Tambor Tropical Hotel Playa