We had a great time. The resort was beautiful, the food very good, the beds amazing, the beach was lovely. There was hardly anyone on the beach. We golfed at Los Delfines near by. It is a beautiful well kept course. The resort was somewhat isolated but everything you might need was there. The scenery and wildlife was incredible. We love Costa Rica and it's people. The people are very laid back and gracious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambor Tropical is an intimate boutique beach resort on Costa Rica's beautiful Nicoya Peninsula. Nestled on the on the bay, our resort offers guests a private and luxurious vacation in the less traveled Playa Tambor. Relax in the comfort of one of our 12 spacious beachfront suites, swim in our gorgeous mosaic-tiled pool, indulge in massage treatments, enjoy the cuisine of our full-service restaurant or explore the nearby jungle via many guided adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Tambor Tropical Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambor Tropical Beach Hotel Playa Tambor
- Tambor Tropical Playa
- Tambor Tropical Hotel Playa