How lucky I feel to have been able to visit this paradise! I have truly found my spot I want to vacation at more than once. There is nothing I can complain about, and everything I can compliment. The Owner, Hilde, is so warm and wonderful. The environment is so peacefrul, and the staff is truly amazing. The food was so good. The breakfast is abundant and delicious..Ive never had waffles that were so wonderful. The coffee is amazing, of coarse, and the rest of the menu throughout the day offered variety throughout our stay. I never felt the need to leave the resort.
The rooms are very comfortable and large. Our maids always left a beautiful presentation of folded towels, flower petals, and utmost cleanliness.
The waves of the beach lulled me to sleep every night, in a very comfortable bed. I woke to peace and quiet every morning, walked to breakfast viewing paradise, and spent the days touring Tortuga, Curu National Park, or relaxing at the pool. Definately worth the effort to get there (We rented a car from San Jose...It was an adventure! Get a GPS if you are going to drive!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-hidden secret of Tango Mar is located on the beautiful, deserted Quizales beach at the Nicoya Peninsula on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast. It is a 150-acre (60Ha) exclusive private beachfront reserve with ample of added attractions. The blend of fine accommodations with exuberant jungle vegetation, exotic birds and wildlife makes Tango Mar the ideal hideaway for anyone who wants to enjoy refinement in a natural setting. With only 45 rooms, the philosophy of Tango Mar is to provide a personal, friendly, relaxed and attentive service Tango Mar has a 9-hole Executive Golf Course (par 3 and par 4), two lightened tennis courts, a soccer field, four swimming pools, stables with horses, 2 restaurants and bars, meeting room, Spa, an organic garden and natural trails. It offers different types of lodgings; Beahfront rooms that mainly cater to families, Tropical Suites and Deluxe Beachfront Rooms for couples and Tiki suites for the most demanding. All rooms have been recently renovated, have a private bath and are equipped with a/c, phone, satellite TV, a safety deposit box, WIFI, minibar upon request and a coffee maker with complementary coffee. We also have private beachfront Villas for families or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor