This was our third time at Tango Mar and have been amazed each and every time – twice for our anniversary, once with friends and we were so confident even brought clients . The quality of their service and beautiful accommodations – IMPRESSIVE AND CONSISTENT. You know you’re on vacation when you return from breakfast or a day out and the rooms are spotless and feels fresh every time. Didn’t think it was possible but quality of the food and drinks just keeps getting better. The well maintained property speaks for itself with million dollar ocean views that can be seen from just about any spot on the property – from the rooms, suites, villas, every restaurant, bar and pool, Jacuzzi (including the private ones in the Tiki Suites and private villas). The backdrop, lush jungle. The oceanfront rooms, Tiki suite or private villas each has its unique charm and very well appointed. The oceanfront rooms are spacious and so close to the water you can feel the pulse of ocean – “Tranquilo”, Tiki Suite with a private tub with an ocean view, a skylight right above the bed – romantic. The newly renovated Robinson Crusoe Villa is perfect for two couples or a small family, with all the amenities of home including a newly furnished and fully equipped kitchen. The 2 bedrooms and kitchen each have entrance to a large balcony facing the beach which is only steps away and feels very private because it’s located at the end, yet only a short walk away from the main restaurant and reception area.
What makes Tango Mar truly unique is the staff who go out of their way to are genuinely interested in making your experience enjoyable, relaxing and effortless. What keeps us coming back is that it is so out of the ordinary yet each time we arrive we file like we are coming home. Bravo Mama Hilde and the Tango Mar family. Thank you all for making each visit very memorable. PURA VIDA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-hidden secret of Tango Mar is located on the beautiful, deserted Quizales beach at the Nicoya Peninsula on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast. It is a 150-acre (60Ha) exclusive private beachfront reserve with ample of added attractions. The blend of fine accommodations with exuberant jungle vegetation, exotic birds and wildlife makes Tango Mar the ideal hideaway for anyone who wants to enjoy refinement in a natural setting. With only 45 rooms, the philosophy of Tango Mar is to provide a personal, friendly, relaxed and attentive service Tango Mar has a 9-hole Executive Golf Course (par 3 and par 4), two lightened tennis courts, a soccer field, four swimming pools, stables with horses, 2 restaurants and bars, meeting room, Spa, an organic garden and natural trails. It offers different types of lodgings; Beahfront rooms that mainly cater to families, Tropical Suites and Deluxe Beachfront Rooms for couples and Tiki suites for the most demanding. All rooms have been recently renovated, have a private bath and are equipped with a/c, phone, satellite TV, a safety deposit box, WIFI, minibar upon request and a coffee maker with complementary coffee. We also have private beachfront Villas for families or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor