We stayed at the Tango Mar for three days over the Easter Weekend. It was simply amazing, we never wanted to leave. We were greeted with a complimentary drink and refreshing towels upon our arrival. We were escorted to our room, we chose the tropical suits, they were gorgeous and included a private infinity pool overlooking the resort. The resort is very secluded which we really enjoyed. It was as if we had our very own slice of heaven all to ourselves. Where else can you walk down a gorgeous beach in Costa Rica without running into any other people, it was perfect. The rooms were huge and well kept, the staff treated us like royalty. They were always there helping with whatever we needed and making sure our every want and desire was met right away. One of the guys that worked here overheard me say that I wanted to drink the milk from one of the many palm trees around and when I returned from a walk down the beach had two coconuts cooling at the bar for me. I've never been treated so well in my life. The owner also comes around during breakfast and dinner and checks in with everyone, we got to know her quite well throughout our stay and can't wait to come back.
What's not to like about the Tango Mar... the beach is absolutely gorgeous, it is surrounded by lush jungle, we had howler monkeys at our doorstep, the food is delicious and the staff was fantastic. I will definitely be returning to the Tango Mar as soon as possible. I have to admit I almost didn't want to write this review as I would like to keep this little slice of paradise all to myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-hidden secret of Tango Mar is located on the beautiful, deserted Quizales beach at the Nicoya Peninsula on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast. It is a 150-acre (60Ha) exclusive private beachfront reserve with ample of added attractions. The blend of fine accommodations with exuberant jungle vegetation, exotic birds and wildlife makes Tango Mar the ideal hideaway for anyone who wants to enjoy refinement in a natural setting. With only 45 rooms, the philosophy of Tango Mar is to provide a personal, friendly, relaxed and attentive service Tango Mar has a 9-hole Executive Golf Course (par 3 and par 4), two lightened tennis courts, a soccer field, four swimming pools, stables with horses, 2 restaurants and bars, meeting room, Spa, an organic garden and natural trails. It offers different types of lodgings; Beahfront rooms that mainly cater to families, Tropical Suites and Deluxe Beachfront Rooms for couples and Tiki suites for the most demanding. All rooms have been recently renovated, have a private bath and are equipped with a/c, phone, satellite TV, a safety deposit box, WIFI, minibar upon request and a coffee maker with complementary coffee. We also have private beachfront Villas for families or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor