Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great adventure!!!

I’ll start from the beginning.... I emailed to inquire about cost etc and Kevin was quick to reply... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
FireChick444
Black Creek, Canada
via mobile
SO FUN!

It’s hard to pick a favorite excursion here in CR, but this is definitely at the top! We are a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
theLinkFamilyof4
Alexandria, Minnesota

Recommended experiences in and around Parrita
from $80.00
from $59.00
from $87.18
from $82.06
More Info
All reviews tour guide costa rica his mother plantains favorite excursion casado safety instructions practice run took pictures year old son horseback riding great fun delicious lunch chicken homemade peach feet above sea level fun trip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Best tour in the region!
The horses, the rivers, the scenery and swimming below the gorgeous waterfall- what on earth could be more heavenly?
Andre was an ideal guide, stopping to pick nice-smelling leaves, to show me birds and take my photo at scenic spots, but mostly staying quiet.
Good lunch back at the ATV base.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 9, 2020

My family of 7 took the ATV/Waterfall Tour. We had both single and double riders. It was a blast! Real Adventures is a definite must do.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Our family loved our day excursion; the ATVs were well-maintained, our guides were fantastic and we loved getting into the mountains and seeing the countryside. It was a really good mix of fun/thrill ride but in a pretty controlled way--my in-laws even loved it (ages 77 and 74!) and my teenager (age 16) who doesn't have his license yet thought it was amazing!!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

We took the ATV trip to the waterfall. About 12 miles out. End at about 2000 feet above sea level. Waterfall has small swimming hole. Good vista of countryside. Remember to bring towels, rain jackets and water shoes. Guide had water for us. After 12 mile trip back you get local lunch. Chicken rice beans and plantain. Food was good. ATVs were new and safe. Roads were easy to navigate. Kids must be 16 to drive. Over one hanging bridge and through a few rivers. Fun trip.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2019

Went on our delayed honeymoon to Costa Rica. Had an opportunity to go horse back riding through the rainforest to a beautiful waterfall. Afterwards we were treated to a home cooked lunch Casados Con Pollo and it was nothing short of AMAZING. My wife and I are already talking about going back and we will be sure to reach out to Real Adventure again.

Thanks for the wonderful day!!!

Date of experience: November 2019