My husband and I had to transit through Bangkok on the way to Krabi. Arriving at midnight, we found the shuttle from the airport and subsequent check in to be friendly and very fast - exactly what we needed after a long flight. We were given an upgrade to a suite room on arrival which was a real treat, although as our flight was at 9.30 the following morning, we didn't really get to make the most of the facilities.
The room itself was clean, well furnished, excellent bathroom and incredibly quiet given the proximity to the airport. We ordered room service breakfast, which was also very good. Didn't get to use the pool, however it looked very inviting! Check out again in the morning was professional and very quick.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to those who are in transit through Bangkok and are looking for somewhere to break up their trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 4 star hotel located 10 min walk from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. Ideal for business trips, the hotel features 12 meeting rooms, grand ballroom for up to 1,000 people and a business center. Boasting 612 comfortable and contemporary rooms, the hotel also offers 2 bars and 4 restaurants. With a 24 hr airport shuttle every 10 min from Gate 4 Level 2 and parking available, there is no better place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Novotel Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Novotel Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok Airport
- Bangkok Novotel