My husband and I stayed at the Novatel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi for one night at the beginning of our south east Asia trip and one night at the end of our trip. Flying into Bangkok our flight arrived at 10:00pm and after searching countless nearby airport hotels I settled on the Novatel because of their included airport transfer and proximity. After 17 hours of travel I didn't want to deal with the hassle of finding a taxi to take us to some far off hotel. The Novatel has a desk at the arrivals hall in Suvarnabhumi airport where you provide the attendant with your reservation name and they load your bags into their mini bus to take you the hotel (about 5 minutes drive).
At the hotel they have an open check-in/check-out policy (because it's an airport hotel) so they don't have set times prearranged. Just let the receptionist know at check-in when you'll be leaving the next day and they'll arrange a spot for you on the bus back to the airport if needed. My greatest piece of advice for people departing Bangkok is for them to stay at this hotel the night before their flight. We stayed here the night before our flight and as a result we were able to take showers and feel relaxed right before our 18 hour trip back home. With the intense heat of Bangkok and the length of time it takes to get from downtown Bangkok to the airport via public transport (around 1.5 hours), this was one of the best decisions we made.
The hotel doesn't include wifi, but you can purchase access for an hour, 12 hours, or 24 hours. In addition this hotel has great breakfast room service, which you can order and schedule the night before. We ordered fruit and croissants which were delicious (and arrived on time). If you're travelling on a budget this hotel is a bit pricy, but in my opinion well worth the cost for the convenience and peace of mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 4 star hotel located 10 min walk from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. Ideal for business trips, the hotel features 12 meeting rooms, grand ballroom for up to 1,000 people and a business center. Boasting 612 comfortable and contemporary rooms, the hotel also offers 2 bars and 4 restaurants. With a 24 hr airport shuttle every 10 min from Gate 4 Level 2 and parking available, there is no better place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Novotel Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Novotel Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok Airport
- Bangkok Novotel