We stayed here for a few hours between our flight back from Koh Samui and our flight back to London just after midnight. It was very reasonable to book a room for a night and we decided that it was definitely worth it than hanging about the airport.
The hotel runs a shuttle bus service from the airport, and it only takes about 5 minutes.
The hotel is large. It has this vast reception atrium. It is massive, and it looks like a large percentage of the bedrooms face into the atrium.
The bedrooms were fine. The king size bed was massive. There was a working desk, with pay for Internet access, and a great bathroom, which has a glass panel into the bedroom.
There are many options for eating and drinking.
Overall, we felt the hotel was slightly strange. In terms of layout and the way they did things. But it was perfect as a hotel stopover, especially as it is very inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 4 star hotel located 10 min walk from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. Ideal for business trips, the hotel features 12 meeting rooms, grand ballroom for up to 1,000 people and a business center. Boasting 612 comfortable and contemporary rooms, the hotel also offers 2 bars and 4 restaurants. With a 24 hr airport shuttle every 10 min from Gate 4 Level 2 and parking available, there is no better place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Novotel Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Novotel Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok Airport
- Bangkok Novotel