“I like it !”

Wine I love you
Ranked #17 of 36 Restaurants in Bang Phli
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Variations of fusion food.
“I like it !”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The food was ok, service also so so. But i like atmosphere the most ! Just like it
Uou should try if you have a chance

1 Thank PK E

• Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great food and atmosphere but...”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Really enjoyable place with good food, good wines (although expensive), good music and an overall great atmosphere. Starters were quick and delicious but then a mess up with the main courses meant that I finished my wonderful sirloin almost 1 hour ahead of my wife getting her (very tasty) slow cooked beef cheek. Please please get your service sorted out and we will come back!

• Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Sukhumvit26 branch”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

It was friday night which we know well about the traffic in BKK. I arrived at 9 pm finally. All seats were fully booked so i have to wait around 10 minutes. I asked for a sofa seat and i hv told tht it should be booked 1 week in advance. I got a seat next to the door which the waiters use for trasfering the dirty dishes. I n my partner requested to move to the sofa if it's available. In 5 min we are moved happily. We ordered sashimi salmon and duck breast steak. Then we go to select wine. You can find almost every kind of wine here and it can be tested. One thing i would like to say tht the waitress are not professional in the knowledge of the menu of restaurant n the wine. They dont know what brand of mineral water they provide n also to signature dish. The give 2 glass of wine for testing n suddenly they forgot which bottle they bring for us. Anyway, it's quite new and hv to be more organised

“Teething problems”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We visited Wine, I Love You on Sukhumvit 26 last. Ight for my twin daughters' birthday. The first thing you notice on entering is how cold the place is. Ladies, bring your wraps! The second is the decor which is very nice. Rather like a loft version of a French brasserie. We opted for a table for 4 with two nice, soft sofas to lounge in. Table service was prompt but the food came in drips and drabs so we were unable to all eat at once. I ordered beef stroganoff and, after 50 minutes cancelled the order as the waitress was unable to tell me when/if it would arrive! In the meantime we ordered a pizza as all the dishes were small and not very filling. The quality of food was very average, with the pizza in particular too sweet with a very thin topping. We didn't bother ordering dessert as we are all getting too cold and it was getting late as the first courses had take. So long to arrive. I didn't see a manager in the restaurant and, although there were lots of waiting staff, they were not always responding to the table buzzers and I saw one customer have to get-up and call a waiter over after his waves were ignored. Give it time, it may get better.

• Visited September 2012