All reviews mega bangna home away from home living room the hotel staff full kitchen room service check in was a breeze late check close to the airport takes about minutes booked this hotel short stay few hours bangsar bts taxi udomsuk
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a week with my 2 kids on business. It was like being back home in our 2 Bedroom appartment in Philadelphia. The hotel staff was great. It is close to Mega Bang Na. I enjoyed staying here better than in the 4/5 star hotels that I used in the past.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
SaritaD157, Hotel Manager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Dear GooseCowboy,

Me and my team are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and many thanks for your 5* rating.
Thank you for staying with us.

We hope to see you soon and in the meantime we wish you well.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

Very small room, no space left once you have brought in your suitcase.
Mattress quality was not great. Could not sleep well.
Close to airport - 20 mins - and close to mega mall - 8 mins. this is where we spent most of our time. the night staff at the front desk was difficult to talk to. she was not very flexible or helpful. Day staff was much better.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear JLira,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. we really appreciate your comments.

Thank you for speaking with us last week with regards to the similar feedback you had left for us on your booking agent website.

Please be assured that we have put work in place to rectify on your observations.

I hope that the next time your travels take you to Bangkok you will choose to stay with us again.
Please contact me directly when you fix your travel plans.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but great things to say about Bangna Pride Hotel and Residence. We booked this hotel for it's close proximity to Marvel Experience. We made a rush decision and booked it about 10 days before arriving and still secured a rate at under 100$, which is great for a 4.5 star hotel. On Hotels.com I requested a late check out and mentioned my husband's birthday. When we arrived they we're eagerly awaiting us and as we went to our room they wished him a happy birthday, there was even a little birthday cake in the fridge and a birthday card just for him on the table. The room was great, full kitchen, living room, dining room and everything. Two great bedrooms with softer cushions than expected for a hotel bed here in Thailand. When we left the evening of our arrival to go to dinner the front counter staff was amazing and very helpful at grabbing a taxi. And the room service stays open late. Fantastic stay, couldn't recommend it more if you are in need of a hotel near the area of Bangna.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
SaritaD157, Hotel Maager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rachel L,

following your recent stay with us.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, We feel extremely great to have you here at the Pride on your
special occasion.

Our aim is to always give every guest at Bangna Pride an absolute memorable experience and we thank you for your
recognitions.

I hope that the next time your travel take you to Bangkok you will choose to stay with us again, and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

พนักงานบริการดี ห้องสวย แอร์เย็นสบาย พนักงานต้อนรับพูดจาดีมากอันนี้ขอชมค่ะ พักคืนเดียวแต่ประทับใจค่ะ ไว้จะไปพักอีกนะคะ เอาไปเลย 5 ดาววว
Good service.
Good filling for room very nice. Thanks. Very good hotel. I like ❤

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
SaritaD157, Hotel Manager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Emewnaam M,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. we really appreciate your comments.

I hope that the next time your travels take you to Bangkok you will choose to stay with us again, and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We are very impressed with Ms Thanasat & Mr Burnisat for their high level of service and professionalism. Both were patient in answering our questions and even gave us more information than we requested. They deserve the highest commendation for going the extra mile to make all guests happy and feel welcome. Even the porters are very helpful and zealous in making our 5-day stay a very pleasant one.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Sarita D, Manager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear vkport47,

following your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your lovely comments on staff service, I have personally shared this feedback with my team.
recognitions.

Thank you ever so much for such good words..