Perfect food and very relaxing atmosphere, great place to recover after hard triathlon season. Two excellent weeks spent regaining mental and physical strength.
I came here with small pain in my knee (the consequence of my last injury) after some days I felt much better. I think especially the climate (warm, sunny weather) and extraordinary food (lobster, prawns which are full of glucosamine, lots of fresh fruits) made me forget about my health problems.
First thing in the morning of course - running on the beach and
swimming in the pool at the hotel. Gym and sauna were also available
nearby so I could have my exercises every day.
And then the whole days of relaxation, perfect place for long evening walks...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend Time with Sea Turtles and Sparrows who visit this beautiful property Set on an improbable juxtaposition of simplicity and luxury overlooking the turquoise Indian Ocean. The Frangipani Tree is sun, sand, trees, culinary, sensuous and spiritual indulgences among Intimate, Exclusive and Elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Frangipani Tree by Edwards Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Unawatuna
- Frangipani Tree Galle
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Galle