We had a wonderful last few days at the Frangipani, the staff were so attentive without being over powering. This has not been the cheapest stop on our travels but you get what you pay for - style. The pool was just right to dip into when the heat was a little too much and then whilst drying off on your bed chair being brought a freshly squeezed fruit juice - devine. Would go back tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend Time with Sea Turtles and Sparrows who visit this beautiful property Set on an improbable juxtaposition of simplicity and luxury overlooking the turquoise Indian Ocean. The Frangipani Tree is sun, sand, trees, culinary, sensuous and spiritual indulgences among Intimate, Exclusive and Elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Frangipani Tree by Edwards Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Unawatuna
- Frangipani Tree Galle
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Galle