My husband and I recently married in Galle and booked out the Frangipani Tree and its sister hotel Fort Printers for our wedding guests. When planning our wedding we stayed at both the Frangipani Tree and Fort Printers as a 'test' and were very impressed. Our guests raved about the beauty of each of the hotels as well as the amazing food served at both so I guess we made the right choice!
As a part of our wedding celebrations, we hosted a 'farewell BBQ' at Frangipani Tree on the day following our wedding. The staff went out of their way to make it special and had an amazing seafood buffet prepared. The jumbo prawns and lobster on the BBQ were out of this world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend Time with Sea Turtles and Sparrows who visit this beautiful property Set on an improbable juxtaposition of simplicity and luxury overlooking the turquoise Indian Ocean. The Frangipani Tree is sun, sand, trees, culinary, sensuous and spiritual indulgences among Intimate, Exclusive and Elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Frangipani Tree by Edwards Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Unawatuna
- Frangipani Tree Galle
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Galle