“A Memorable Trip”

Sunrise Travels - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 13 Tours in Unawatuna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We made for you the best plan the island can offer. Full with memories from a magical trip in this Unique island.We design your stay here according to your economic situation and we can provide you Five star hotels and Ordinary guest houses. We are always thinking to provide you best hotels with all facilities for the money you spend. Our for most intention is to provide you grace full and an unforgettable holiday here. and We are bound to provide these facilities for you. Tailor made round Tours.
Dubai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Memorable Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

During our visit to Sri Lanka in June 2013, we were able to explore all parts of Sri Lanka around Galle, Unawatuna, Kogalla and even parts of Colombo, thanks to extremely immaculate planning and guidance of Buddhika. He was always friendly, reliable and flexible to adjust to our requirements at all times. He knows all the best places around for shopping and purchasing souvenirs. His recommendations allowed us to enjoy some of the best Sri Lankan food and explore off the beaten track. I would highly recommend Buddhika to all those looking to explore the island and have a memorable experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DeandGe

Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sri Lanka on wheels!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was recommended to use Buddhika's services by a friend of mine. As soon as I bought my tickets, I have emailed Buddhika explaining what my parents and I were expecting to see in Sri Lanka. Almost within an hour he replied by suggesting me itinerary which would cover most sight seeing. Buddhika is an easy going guy (polite, responsible and friendly) whose priority is to make you experience in Sri Lanka positive and unforgettable. He is very knowledgable about his country, thus you can have a better understanding how people live in Ceylon. Buddhika always suggested the best and gave us good options. For example, he knows special spots for souvenirs (wood crafts) made my true artisans (not those guys who are harassing you to buy a silly key chain at tourist destination). Also, he knows places where you can stop by for a good snack or fresh juice (try mango lassi drink). That way Buddhika saved us from unnecessary expenses just by giving suggestions on what is good and what is not ..so good. What my parents and I liked the most about the driver is that we felt absolutely comfortable and secure traveling with him. From the moment he picked us up from the airport, and travelled to Sigiriya, Elephant Orphanage, Kandy, Gem Museum/factory and Unawatunna we felt engaged despite a long distance to conquer. His van is pretty much comfortable/clean and has reclining seats which are awesome if you feel tired (as well as AC). His services were good and I would recommend him for your travels.

2 Thank Masha P
Dhaka
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great trip with Bouddhika!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Greatly enjoyed my first foray into Sri Lanka and Bouddhika was the perfect guide to shepherd our small group around Kandy and Colombo. Bouddhika was always prompt, insightful and knew the best places to visit. I'd highly recommend his services. And I'll be using him again when I return to Sri Lanka to continue exploring!

2 Thank brooksDhaka
Dhaka
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hassle Free Island Touring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had a stress-free and wonderful trip in Sri Lanka thanks to the reliable service of Buddhika. From pick-up at the airport to Kandy to Colombo, he knew all the sites to see and was able to tailor our itinerary to our needs. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants to have the freedom of travelling around the island and being able to visit off the beaten track places, all at a very reasonable price.

1 Thank CJ1212
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Two great stays in Sri Lanka with Buddhika”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We enjoyed our trips and each time Bouddhika provided a very good service. He was a very good driver and guide, he is a reliable person. He knows very well the country and the places to go. He was particularly nice and helping with our children. For these reasons, we chose him for a second trip. We highly recommend him.

Visited June 2012