“PADI Open Water Diver”

Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“PADI Open Water Diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I did my PADI Open Water Diver Certificate with Rohanna and his guys and I can fully recommend the Sea Horse Crew! We were no more than 2 students at a time, the explanations were good, and I always felt very safe. I had only a couple of days in UnaWatuna and I was very nervous that I could get it done in this short time. But Rohanna managed to pack it all in and still make it all go nice and smooth and safe while being very relaxed and flexible. So, just relax and trust the guys and will all work out!

Visited April 2013

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Would recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Equipment good, instructors were good. We were mislead on the conditions so only did one dive not too (low visibility). Kerosene from the boat caused me seasickness but we could pay by card which was a bonus.

Visited April 2013
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“V.good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We did a couple of discovery dive with them. Given we were new to diving he arranged for one instructor/diver to accompany with us. Pretty nice guy - Rohanna, the owner/instructor

1 Thank Akshat G
London, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“good shop, friendly people:-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed in Unawatuna for 4 days and did diving every day with Seahorse. Very good experience, nice and friendly dive masters took good care of us:-) Equipment was good and taken care of. We saw 2 shipwrecks, lots of fish and it was simply just sooooo good to be back underwater. Thank you Rohana for great diving. We are very happy to recommend this shop:-)

Beijing, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Top of your 'Must Do In Unawatuna ' list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

It was my first time diving, and I took Discovery Dive as they recommended. Thanks to the professional instructor and diving guards, I had a wonderful experience. The instructor was very funny and patient, explaining the use of equipment in very clear plain English. When we were under the water, the guard gestured every minute to make sure I felt okay, at the beginning, I felt pain in my ear because of the water pressure, but soon I got over it using the method he taught me. Then he led me to discover those beautiful sea creatures, picked up a colorful whelk and star fish to show me, while then put them back to where they were, he also showed me an octopus hiding itself in a small hole, blinking as if it was watching us

Just as ppl say, driving in Sri Lanka may be dangerous, but diving is safe with much fun