“Would recommend”
Review of Sea Horse Divers

Sea Horse Divers
Ranked #7 of 15 Tours in Unawatuna
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Equipment good, instructors were good. We were mislead on the conditions so only did one dive not too (low visibility). Kerosene from the boat caused me seasickness but we could pay by card which was a bonus.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We did a couple of discovery dive with them. Given we were new to diving he arranged for one instructor/diver to accompany with us. Pretty nice guy - Rohanna, the owner/instructor

1  Thank Akshat G
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed in Unawatuna for 4 days and did diving every day with Seahorse. Very good experience, nice and friendly dive masters took good care of us:-) Equipment was good and taken care of. We saw 2 shipwrecks, lots of fish and it was simply just sooooo good to be back underwater. Thank you Rohana for great diving. We are very happy to recommend this shop:-)

Reviewed March 25, 2013

It was my first time diving, and I took Discovery Dive as they recommended. Thanks to the professional instructor and diving guards, I had a wonderful experience. The instructor was very funny and patient, explaining the use of equipment in very clear plain English. When we were under the water, the guard gestured every minute to make sure I felt okay, at the beginning, I felt pain in my ear because of the water pressure, but soon I got over it using the method he taught me. Then he led me to discover those beautiful sea creatures, picked up a colorful whelk and star fish to show me, while then put them back to where they were, he also showed me an octopus hiding itself in a small hole, blinking as if it was watching us

Just as ppl say, driving in Sri Lanka may be dangerous, but diving is safe with much fun

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been using Sea Horse for about five years now, not only is Rohana and his team professional but also inspire confidence and a belief in yourself to achieve while having fun. As a result of this I completed my PADI course with them and continue to enjoy diving different locations with them.
I can fully recommend Rohana and his team for all divers regardless of your diving ability, I am grateful to him for the encouragement and fun I have had over the years and I look forward to my next opportunity to dive with them.

1  Thank XKR100