“Both professional and inspirational!”
Review of Sea Horse Divers

Sea Horse Divers
Ranked #3 of 14 Tours in Unawatuna
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Both professional and inspirational!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been using Sea Horse for about five years now, not only is Rohana and his team professional but also inspire confidence and a belief in yourself to achieve while having fun. As a result of this I completed my PADI course with them and continue to enjoy diving different locations with them.
I can fully recommend Rohana and his team for all divers regardless of your diving ability, I am grateful to him for the encouragement and fun I have had over the years and I look forward to my next opportunity to dive with them.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank XKR100

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Professional, Great English”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Rohana, our dive instructor, was great. Overall really professional and fun and they took care to show us a number of different dives while we did our certification.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank taraandspencer
Munich, Germany
“Great instructor, great team, great diving experience...”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We did the PADI Open Water Diver Course with Rohana and his team.
They are all professional, make you feel safe and comfortable in every situation and you can see that they all love what they're doing.

Rohana takes his time to explain things so that you actually understand everything and if not: no problem, he'll show you again!

We've not only learned how to dive but also to love diving, the best start we could have ever asked for.

Antwerp, Belgium
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 224 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Center”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went on 5 dives with Sea Horse diving, incuding one night dive.

Rohana and his crew are skilled (we actually suspect them to be half fish ;-)), prepared for any circumstances (back up kit, lamps, etc...), experienced and also very nice people!
The equipment was well taken care of.

We highly recommend diving with Sea Horse diving! Very reliable.

Visited December 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great dive center”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I agree with all the rest of the reviews. Good equipment. Good boat. Good dive instructors. I hadn't dived for two years so they gave me a one on one shallow dive refresher course before i went deeper. Reef is nice but not as nice as the Red Sea. Cost was 8000 rupee for a 45 minute dive.
The next door restaurante Surf City is good.

Visited December 2012