“Superb teacher and amazing location”
Review of Yoga with Asiri

Yoga with Asiri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Daily yoga class starts at 9.30 am and 6.10 pm (Drop in class / beginners welcome). Asiri offers accommodation/yoga/Ayurveda and Food for 160 US$ a night with the beach view room at Asiri Yoga Retreat. Asiri is fomer Sri Lankan Triple Jumper who is practicing Yoga since 1998 and teaching since 2008.He is motivating students and giving valuable tips to improve their abilities for all levels.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The whole experience was fantastic. I have been practising yoga for more than 10 years, and I was surprised by Asiri's level, really challenging and experienced.

The atmosphere and surroundings are amazing, once you step into the class feel already connected and relaxed.

Asiri's knowledge is very high plus he know how to explain and correct the postures.

One of the best yoga experiences I have ever had in my life. I hope you join him again in future!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Once you step into this space you feel a warm and welcoming energy of meditation, yoga and laughter. Asiri is knowledgeable, adaptable and creates a space for individuals of all levels to appreciate yoga. He also creates a balance of yoga, meditation and time to reflect. The yoga space is comfortable and accessible to everyone.The daily yoga lessons are very good value for money. Of course being in Sri Lanka is a gift in itself. I learnt so much and I'm looking forward to returning.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I am based out of Unawatuna and go to Asiri's yoga class whenever I can! His style is classical, and is accommodating to beginners, intermediates, or advanced yogis. I've gone to over 10 classes with Asiri - he has taught me to do postures that I thought weren't possible for me in such a short amount of time! I've seen a lot of growth in my yoga practice by going to his classes, and it is such a wonderful way to start the day - whether you are a beginner or have been doing yoga for years, his class will satisfy you!

3  Thank Alison S
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My friend and I had seen the signs for Yoga with Asiri and thought about doing it - I'm so glad we did! We even went back for another to. Both Yoga novices Asiri was really accommodating to all the help we needed.

Not only is Asiri a great instructor he is also a lovely guy. I would recommend a yoga session while on your holiday!

1  Thank Kfitz22
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I found this classes excellent! We went twice in the mornings. We wanted to try some yoga in Sri Lanka, ans Asiri was a great teacher. We really enjoyed the classes. Classes are suitable for all ages and no matters if you have experience or not. Theres no pressure at all. He guide the class perfect!
Face is relax, body is relax, breathe deeply!