“Nice Beach Bar”

Cuisines: Sri Lankan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We hung out on the beach all day and used their sun beds and restaurant for lunch. great food drink and service

1  Thank SJW2

Reviewed March 17, 2014

nice place to have something to eat very quick,also just behing the beach,price is ok,I was happy with food and price,I recomend to everyone

1  Thank nomad4838
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is a nice beach bar with typical standards and an ok vibe. Its where I liked to go for a cold beer and a chance to cool down. Nothing special but the staff were nice and I'd go back again

1  Thank LondonRouge
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My Husband ordered the Chicken curry with rice that was okay at 650 rps, but my wedges of which there were 10 if I was lucky 4 of them burnt! at 420 rps that is disgusting.

1  Thank Claire C
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Don't waste your time with this place - the service is extremely slow. Ordering food was a task in itself - as each time I chose something, I was told it was not available. It was only on the 4th attempt to pick something that I had success.
The staff also do not seem to have much of a command of basic English (which given this is Unawatuna, is most unusual). A basic request to get a glass of warm water was returned with empty stares and puzzled look by the waiters.
Even asking for the bill and paying took a very long time, which I really do not understand as the place only had 3 or 4 occupied tables.