“Worth a visit”
Review of The Sanctuary Spa

The Sanctuary Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: A massage spa offering relaxing treatments e.g. Swedish massage, Ayurvedic massage, Face massage, Shirodara treatment, Herbal steam bath etc set in a tranquil lush tropical garden down a small lane off the beach road. Booking is essential - Please book with Ranga +94 (0) 77 307 8583 to avoid disappointment.
Melbourne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We had a 30min deep tissue massage and 1 hour deep tissue massage, they were great... more of a rub though. It cost us $48 Australian for both. There are only males working there so if you prefer a women this is not the place for you! In saying that they are very professional and it's a beautiful setting to relax and be pampered!

Visited November 2011

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relaxing massage”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I had an ayurvedic massage and nearly fell asleep! I've had quite a few full body massages over the years, and this was without doubt, the BEST I have ever experienced. I felt like I was walking on air when I left.

Visited October 2011
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of being on holiday”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My husband and I both had the one hour, full body, deep tissue massage and left feeling transformed.

1 Thank EmnM31
Chemainus, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We went and got a full body massage, and it was definitely worth our while. It cost about 20 Canadian Dollars, so it was an amazing price, and I felt so relaxed afterward. The only thing was that one of our masseurs was male, but there are females working on staff, and I'm sure you could request one.

Visited March 2011
kiddy
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Magical little place”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

My husband and I visited this little gem twice.My masseur was a lady named Lanka .Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2010