“Not great.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restauarnt and Hotel/rooms
“Not great.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I have to say this is by far the worst place I have ever eaten in Unawatuna. I had chicken kebabs and was ill for days after. The staff are pathetic as service is slow and they didn't even get the order correct. A real shame as it could be so much better.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Fabulous location and food. Do go.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Gorgeous location and great cocktails with amazing fish. Very inexpensive. We moved indoors as there was a short shower and it was just as nice

Visited November 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Prawn salad with one prawn!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Well, I would have expected more than one prawn in my prawn salad. It wasn't exactly cheap!!!! The waiter explained that the one prawn was just garnish, and that there were prawns inside the salad. Okay, there were some tiny flakes of prawn if you really searched. This was the sort of prawn salad I might expect inside plastic packaging, from a supermarket in England, not a restaurant on the beach in Sri Lanka. Totally underwhelming. What a shame.

Visited August 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Worst meal I had in three trips to Sri lanka”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Parter had fish kebabs,they were tasteless and cold. Meal made her sick for 24 hours. I had crab curry which frankly was the worst curry I have ever had, crap shell's in a weak curry sauce.But on a positive the beer was ok.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank willk186424
roma
“They think to be clever but they are not.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We went there for 1 beer. As soon as we come in, we asked the price. I have been answered 300 rupees for one beer. The waiter arrived with 2 beers and we said that we just wanted 1 beer. He said it was ok. After few minutes e come back saying that it was happy hour, so 1 beer is free, and gave us the second one. When we asked the bill, it was 800 rupees for two beers. Of course I just gave them 300rupees and left.
I think Srilankan people think we are stupid just because we are tourists...but we are not.

• Visited September 2013