My husband and I have just returned from 15 days at the Thaproban and have had an amazing time. All staff were the nicest people we have met during extensive travel. The food, accomodation and situation were all excellent. While in Unawatuna we met up with our son who was moored in the Port and he and the crew were welcomed by all the staff. Organisation of trips was efficient and airport transfer trouble free.
My husband visited the retreat for treatment and was impressed with the service. Definitely proved a good decision to book here.
The best lobster thermidor ever!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thaproban Beach house is by the world famous Unawatuna beach. It has oneof the very few best known restaurants in the region. Some rooms areoverlooking the Indian Ocean with private balcony and lot of comfort. Rooms are equipped with A/C, Satellite T.V (LCD), Mini bar, In room teamaking facility, En suite bathroom with hot and cold waterand well furnished. Safe facility is provided and free Wifi in Public area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Thaproban Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thaproban Beach House Hotel Unawatuna
- Thaproban Beach Hotel
- Thaproban Beach Unawatuna