We really love this hotel! We stayed at Thaproban before Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We have stayed at this hotel several times over the years and every time it has managed to up its game. It is amazingly efficiently run, from arranging transport to its booking system. The staff are wonderful, very friendly yet efficient and professional. Thank you to them all. The food is delicious especially their curry. We had a lovely, large room, nicely furnished and well appointed with a/c, fan, flat screen tv, fridge and spacious balcony. There was a big wet room type bathroom with plenty of hot water. There's good free wifi which we were able to access in our room and on our balcony. There were pretty flowers and petals on the bed every night and a lovely goodbye message on our last night. So cute! Unlike other reviews we were not disturbed by loud music coming from up the beach. All in all a charming hotel in a great seafront location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thaproban Beach house is by the world famous Unawatuna beach. It has oneof the very few best known restaurants in the region. Some rooms areoverlooking the Indian Ocean with private balcony and lot of comfort. Rooms are equipped with A/C, Satellite T.V (LCD), Mini bar, In room teamaking facility, En suite bathroom with hot and cold waterand well furnished. Safe facility is provided and free Wifi in Public area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Thaproban Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thaproban Beach House Hotel Unawatuna
- Thaproban Beach Hotel
- Thaproban Beach Unawatuna