Dickwella resort with its beautiful landscape and very well maintained garden was a perfect stay to relax. We had a large room with terrace and beach view. There are only 20 m from the hotel to the beach. Very attentive crew at pool area, reception, restaurant and room service. By full board we were able to choose between a la carte and buffet.The food varied, Sri Lankan style and European. Sri Lankan kitchen was a discovery for us. Thanks to kitchen staff an executive director Priya. His team and all the others made our vacation in Sri Lanka unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dickwella Resort is located on a small peninsula embraced by the most beautiful part of the Indian Ocean and intertwined with a myriad of topical flowers and vegetation. Our Resort consists of three different kinds of Bars and Restaurants. Our guestrooms have Sri Lankan style furnishings and a sea view. We offer fresh sea water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, private beach, Spa, diving, canoeing, snorkeling and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dickwella Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dickwella Hotel Dikwella
- Dickwella Hotel Tangalle
- Dickwella Resort Tangalle
- Dickwella Resort & Spa Sri Lanka/Dikwella