i was there in couple of days ago & it was a awesome experience mixer of quality & professionalism.The movement i enter i fell like home & everything was well organize for my anniversary.The FOM (Rodney) well come us & lead to to the room which was nice touch.Room is very well set up & mattress & linen so comfortable couldn't want to leave.The food is delicious & service is top of the world.The restaurant is located upper floor & it has a breath taking view of Indian ocean.My wife & two kids are really like the place & still talking about how happy they're.
I have traveled in lots of places but this place is something very special to me & great thanks to manager(Mirza Borham) to run this place spotlessly.Great job.Definitely I'll be back. Peshan,Achini,senethmi & chaniru.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dickwella Resort is located on a small peninsula embraced by the most beautiful part of the Indian Ocean and intertwined with a myriad of topical flowers and vegetation. Our Resort consists of three different kinds of Bars and Restaurants. Our guestrooms have Sri Lankan style furnishings and a sea view. We offer fresh sea water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, private beach, Spa, diving, canoeing, snorkeling and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dickwella Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dickwella Hotel Dikwella
- Dickwella Hotel Tangalle
- Dickwella Resort Tangalle
- Dickwella Resort & Spa Sri Lanka/Dikwella