“So so menu”

Ranked #106 of 1,021 Restaurants in Noida
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The sides are limited. There were no green beans or mac and cheese :( or mashed potatoes. They do have corn though. If you are looking to stay away from starchy sides. It's not going to happen here. That's the reason I usually pick KFC. Green beans yummm!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food was hot and as good as promised. The seating adequate and the service was quite good. The lines of the service moved pretty fast. a few things which took time were delivered on our table, though a little late.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

KFC is one of those places which is frequented by may in search of some lip smacking chicken and some veg delicacies and also there crushers. I had visited there restaurant in the GIP Noida. The place was crowded as always, but the staff at the counter were not able to manage the crowd, they were fumbling with the orders. For instance mine, I had ordered a veg item instead the gave me a non veg item. The counter boy was not attentive and was rushing through the orders. Overall the food is great only they have to maintain the store properly.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

While waiting for my order, I suddenly heard a noise, I peeked from the counter and lo and behold, a huge rat ( like a mongoose) had disturbed the paper tubs. I nearly puked. Still I took the order and want to my car and called my family. They asked me to return order. I did that. I must say that the staff was solicitous and anxious which is why I didn't complain earlier.

2  Thank Pinku_74
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Looking for meals you want have food poisoning after wards then KFC is a safe choice. But the place is too small although it has two stories. The entrance is too narrow and the level is not up to KFC !